PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts - Lyn Gala This was a fun read between an alien and human that also had some serious issues in it. I really appreciated Ondry's world. Despite the alien-human theme, these guys seems great for each other and complement each other very well. Liam wants to have someone to love and care for who is a dominant, while Ondry treasures what a paltea is. The scene when Ondry proves that Liam's body works on his command had me smiling throughout. Also liked everything about Ondry's tail - the first romantic scene where Ondry's tail explores was fun and anytime his tail sought Liam out. Wanted to read more about these guys and their world.

Update - On a re-read, I am upgrading this to 5 stars. Simply love this novella. Love its message, love the MCs and how they care for each othr, the Rownt society, etc. Wish it was longer - or, could we get a follow up or a new book that allows us a cameo with Ondry and Liam???