PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
All's Fair in Love and Advertising - Lenore Black This was a cute and funny read that had languished forgotten in my overgrown TBR pile. Max is a hyperactive, talented, controlling, creative type who falls hard and quick for Joe. Joe is a businessman who has a calming influence on Max but equal to him in intelligence to keep Max interested. Joe also doesn't get upset with Max's sometimes rude attitude and balances him. Max couldn't push away his attraction to Joe and found himself doing things he definitely wouldn't normally do. The love scenes were the right amount of steam. Joe was meltworthy.

The writing was solid and made me feel I was right there in the room with Max and his team and I could completely visualize how they were working. I enjoyed the banter between Max and his staff and how they knew what was gruff and what was seriousness. Nice supporting set of characters. LOL in places.

I wished the situation with Abby hadn't turned out like it did - so wanted Max to find an assistant who perfectly handled him. Overall, a nice, easy read.