PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5) - J.R. Ward Loved Jane. Absolutely loved her. V needed a tough talking gal like her. Like Z, V had suffered such extensive abuse and the way Jane dealt with it in a medical fashion, I think made it easier for V to get it out. Their penthouse scene was also great! Jane not being threatened by V's friendship with Butch was also well done - in fact, I think it made it easier for V to talk to Butch.

As for the other characters - I’m glad that V and Butch talked out the feelings in their relationship. I appreciate that the author didn't shy away from V saying what he felt about Butch. Yeah, he moved on to Jane but it was always clear that Butch never saw their relationship as a sexual one although it was one of great love. Great to see Z excelling as a teacher and father figure to the trainees. Was also great to see the relationship between John-Blay-Qhuinn continue to strengthen. Also, might just be seeing John's love interest???

V taking the bird to his mom was way too sweet.