PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Taken by a Vampire - Joey W. Hill My favorite paranormal series. Glad to have this latest book. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Evan, Niall and Alanna. This story had a new twist to it and I didn't know how it would end. Won't give it away. Had some sad parts and some happy parts. Alanna was definitely the missing piece for Niall and Evan. We also had the hot erotica that this series is known for. There was also some fun scenes (Alanna showing her possessive side) and some witty banter. A really good addition to this series in showing love and compassion overcoming evil.

The cameos from past characters (and other series) were great, too. Marcus and Thomas from [b:Rough Canvas|5709572|Rough Canvas (Nature of Desire, #6)|Joey W. Hill|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1226767001s/5709572.jpg|5881169] and Chloe and Brendan getting married! Lyssa and Jakob of course. (As a Daegan-Gideon-Anwyn fan, I LOVED their cameos - especially the adorable scene between Daegan and Gideon. How far they have come in showing their feelings for each other and having each other's back.) Really wanted to see Daegan finish Stephen, though.

As far as a future book - definitely picking up the vibes between Uthe and Keldwyn. Please, please, please...