PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Spanking Dee-Dee - Fabian Black 3.5 stars. This was a little different Fabian Black book than most of the others I have read. It had an element of domestic disclipine to it but it took a long time to develop. The story moved very slow but this was a different kind of story. This was a story of two people discovering who each other were. Simon extending a hand to help Dee-Dee (Desmond) who was a soft souled artist. Dee-Dee was a loving person who had gotten a raw deal with a manipulative and hard to please mother. Simon was overcoming a love lost and fell for Dee-Dee but didn't want to admit it thinking Dee-Dee needed someone else.

I wanted the story to move faster, yet, when I was done I realized it moved at the pace it needed to for the characters. The domestic disclipine ended up being very light and on different terms than in other FB books.

Overall, I did enjoy this one and this author remains an auto buy but this book isn't for everyone.