PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Avenging Angel  - Cynthia Eden Tanner, is a such a good guy, and a powerful shifter. Marna is an angel who has brutally lost her wings and having to deal with being earth bound. Tanner wanted his angel and was going to do everything to protect her. I liked that we could see the trust build from Marna as she dealt with the loss of her wings and that Tanner wanted her. She got to feel emotions for the first time and Tanner made her feel them all! Was a very erotic and loving paranormal story. Tanner was a strong, true, nice guy in love and not afraid to say so or to do what was best for Marna. Marna ended up being quite the fiesty heroine who ended up fighting to get back to her man.

I wasn't sure about Bastion through most of this story. At the end, left with great sadness for him. He's played second fiddle in a couple books now. I also appreciated we got some Sam time - he's my favorite in this series.

Hoping there's a future story coming for Riley. Or, Bastion who is clearly not meant to stay in Heaven much longer. Or, Tanner's brother. Lots of possibilities and I hope this series continues for some time.

This author writes nicely erotic stories with a good suspense story with them. I enjoy her paranormals.