PrincessBookie

Princess Bookie (Virginia on GR)

Ice Queen
The Broken Triangle
Jane Davitt, Alexa Snow
A Little Bit Country
S.J. Frost
Fear, Hope, and Bread Pudding - Marie Sexton Perfection. Absolute perfection for this Cole and Jon fan. I cried as they struggled. The unfairness for gay couples trying to adopt was all too real. My heart hurt to watch Cole try so hard and to go so far as to change himself - he wanted this so bad. Jon was that steady love that got Cole back on track, was Cole's biggest defender, knew his husband so well and what he needed to do to get Cole his dream...and then everything fell into place.

Jon and Cole's love was strong - as was George's love for the guys. It's clear how much he cares for Cole and wanted to better things for him. He maneuvered to help Cole address the situation with his mom instead of allowing things to continue to fester.

Loved it. Mainly from Jon's POV but we did get Cole's emails to Jerod which gave his POV. Was nice to get George's POV (especially showing how well he knew Cole) and to get to know Cole's mom - wasn't a perfect reunion but it felt REAL. After all that time, misunderstandings and hurt feelings, it would be unbelievable for things to go smoothly.

Going on the favorite shelf (have already read it twice). Simply loved it.